Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,858KM ($2,665) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)