Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,812KM ($2,653) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)