Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,956KM (€999) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)