Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,011KM (€2,047) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (33 minutes ago)