Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,160KM (€2,123) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)