Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,078KM (€1,572) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)