Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,014KM (Php86,334) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)