Cost of living in Caen, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,917KM (€1,495) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)