Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,415KM (€722) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (41 minutes ago)