Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,080KM (€1,572) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)