Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,954KM (€1,511) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (35 minutes ago)