Cost of living in Caceres, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,660KM (€1,360) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)