Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09664 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,120KM (Mex$ 32,285) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)