Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00790 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,133KM (270,013 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)