Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,517KM (367,953 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (20 minutes ago)