Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,905KM (258,941 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)