Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01112 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,675KM (510,564 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)