Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01090 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,588KM (512,642 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)