Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00557 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,762KM (316,475 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)