Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01006 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,343KM (232,868 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)