Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00543 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,720KM (316,984 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)