Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,032KM (387,029 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)