Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 BAM / PYG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,598KM (5,770,172 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)