Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46934 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,630KM (5,604 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)