Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45666 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,871KM (4,097 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)