Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01571 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,355KM (₨ 86,269) in Butwal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)