Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01506 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,349KM (₨ 89,584) in Butwal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)