Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 807KM (₨ 53,571) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)