Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,902KM (﷼ 103,751,035) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)