Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,053KM (﷼ 108,304,298) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)