Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,588KM (₩1,097,328) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)