Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,421KM (₩2,694,921) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (28 minutes ago)