Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,137KM (₩2,203,513) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)