Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,299KM (₩2,592,547) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)