Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,506KM (4,770TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)