Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,499KM (4,866TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)