Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31934 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,320KM (4,135TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)