Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 982KM (980 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)