Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,641KM (1,641 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)