Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49568 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,965KM (﷼ 7,999) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)