Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46444 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,775KM (﷼ 3,821) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (33 minutes ago)