Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45691 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,864KM (﷼ 4,080) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (39 minutes ago)