Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,689KM ($979) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)