Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,523KM ($1,378) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)