Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.663 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,133KM ($682) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)