Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,241KM (2,158,882 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)