Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,183KM (1,965,554 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)