Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BAM / BIF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,293KM (2,992,285 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)