Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BAM / BIF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,386KM (3,203,084 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)