Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 BAM / BIF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,886KM (1,971,185 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)