Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BAM / BIF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,234KM (2,987,093 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)