Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.674 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,516KM ($1,503) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)