Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.633 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,925KM ($1,179) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)