Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,208 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09659 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,015KM (ARS $10,511) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (41 minutes ago)