Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,578 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04545 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,573KM (ARS $34,602) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (31 minutes ago)