Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,201 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11989 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,669KM (ARS $22,259) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)