Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,515 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04671 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,065KM (ARS $22,791) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)