Cost of living in Buenaventura, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenaventura (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,879KM (COL$3,472,477) in Buenaventura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)