Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,366KM (€697) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (28 minutes ago)