Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,877KM (₩2,482,984) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)