Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,119KM (₩2,779,653) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)