Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,786KM (₩1,864,162) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)