Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,611 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42765 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,028KM (2,405 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)