Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,650KM (COL$3,052,513) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (29 minutes ago)