Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,976KM (COL$3,580,998) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)