Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,774KM (COL$3,223,244) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)