Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,102KM (COL$1,881,034) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)