Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,060KM (€2,582) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)