Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07315 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (28,499 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)