Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.144 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,246KM (£1,048) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)