Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.313 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,075KM (£2,194) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)