Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.229 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,122KM (£952) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)