Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03222 BAM / GMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,367KM (73,459 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)