Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03884 BAM / GMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,574KM (92,020 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)