Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03602 BAM / GMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,076KM (57,647 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)