Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04574 BAM / GMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,866KM (84,519 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)