Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04126 BAM / GMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,535KM (85,661 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)