Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 163% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,551KM ($4,714) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)