Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,726KM (€881) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)