Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,278KM (€2,184) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (37 minutes ago)