Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,413KM (1,775 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)