Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,430KM (€1,752) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)