Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,387KM (€1,873) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)