Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,608KM (€1,842) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)