Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,244KM (€2,167) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)