Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,839KM (€939) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)