Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 186% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,950KM (2,994,797 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)