Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 188% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,605KM (1,610,657 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)