Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 174% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,569KM (2,867,401 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)