Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,367KM (€699) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)