Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,129KM (€1,597) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)