Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,464KM (€1,259) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)