Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,387KM (€708) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)