Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43586 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,338KM (5,363 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)