Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43190 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,299KM (5,323 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)