Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41149 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,803KM (4,382 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)