Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48805 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,515KM (R$ 3,105) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)