Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.318 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,884KM (C$2,948) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)