Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.322 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,754KM (C$1,327) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)