Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.356 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,155KM (C$3,064) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)