Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,053KM (₨218,158) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (43 minutes ago)