Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,201KM (€1,199) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)