Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12040 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,307KM (R 10,859) in Botshabelo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)