Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.715 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 195% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,427KM ($2,580) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)