Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.674 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,286KM ($1,963) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)