Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,839 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,682KM ($1,670) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)