Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 204% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,251KM (1,510,802 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)