Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00322 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 356% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 13,680KM (4,247,820 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)