Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 229% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,939KM (1,655,518 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)