Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00321 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 347% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 13,981KM (4,359,252 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)