Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20603 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,209KM (20,431 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)