Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,739KM (€2,419) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (42 minutes ago)