Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.953 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,091KM (€1,583) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)