Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,758KM (€2,428) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)