Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03376 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,269KM (RD$ 67,201) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)