Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03719 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,652KM (RD$ 44,430) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)