Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03431 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,823KM (RD$ 53,127) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)